CLOSE JOB DETAILS
Dining Room Busser
Classification: Hourly / Non-Exempt
Reports to: Dining Room Floor Manager
• Assists servers in the setup of floor for service
• Resets tables with clean plates and setups
• Re-stocks all clean plates, flatware, glasses, and other supplies on floor
• Cleans and breaks down floor completely at end of night
• Delivers food/beverages to guests’ tables and continuously cleans
• Follows other daily tasks as assigned
• Maintain open communication with all staff and management
• Helps with miscellaneous tasks as requested by the manager
Other Duties: Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change.
- Full time position
- Flexible schedule needed: weekends and holidays included
- Includes paid time off and holidays
- Healthcare benefits and 401k benefits included
- Shift Meals
- Rate of pay will commensurate with experience
Cosmos Club provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Cosmos Club complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Cosmos Club expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Cosmos Club employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.
• Previous experience as a Busser preferred
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
• While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to walk, talk and hear. The employee frequently is required to stand for long periods of time, walk, use hands to finger, handle or feel and reach with hands and arms.
• Must be able to lift, carry, push and pull food trays, carts, chairs and tables up to 40 lbs with or without reasonable accommodation